Following the Consumer Code we offer an outstanding service and quality of build
Why buy with us
We are a privately-owned house builder and our commitment is to build a reputation for innovative design and specification.
Operating in the north east of England, we have a highly experienced skilled team with the aim to be a responsible homebuilder; we are committed to building communities that people can live within. Our focus is on quality, attention to detail and location.
The standards we set ourselves and comparing our approach to other companies, we know we will be better than the rest.
Redcastle Homes – Building Communities
Dedicated staff at hand to take away the stresses of buying and moving to a new property
A structured plan to take you through every key stage of the process and beyond
High end specification and luxurious living areas throughout all of our homes
Why buy a Redcastle Home?
How are we different to other house builders..?
- Fantastic high quality specification as standard; we include a lot of things as standard which are usually extras. These include things like turf, fencing, solid wood worktops, block paved driveways, light & power to garage, power assisted garage doors, oak veneered internal doors, security alarm, chrome sockets & switches, spot lights, high skirting boards, wall lights and much more all within the price of your new home!
- Impressive square footage in living space, bedrooms & throughout our homes
- Excellent customer service will be given throughout your purchase and once you have settled into your home because we know this is one of the most vital parts to making your buying experience as smooth & enjoyable as possible
- All built-in appliances are included within the price of your home; these include integrated oven, hob, extractor, integrated fridge freezer & integrated dishwasher
- West Acres Park is a small development of only 65 homes with plenty of space throughout the development which just adds to the luxurious feel. We have developed a name for being the more prestigious development in the area which we are really proud of!